Here’s a 47-minute interview with the Republican candidate for Vice President.
- health care reform
- patient-centered health care
- patient choice
- price and quality competition
- reducing costs
- empowering states
- education reform
- separate health care from the employer and attach it to the worker
- the root cause of rising health costs
- the moral hazard caused by government spending “makers vs. takers”
- fixing dependency on the government by changing incentives
- how Republicans can get votes from Democrats and Independents
- how far is America from becoming Greece?
- is the debt crisis avoidable?
- the importance of the 2012 election
- reforming Social Security
Best quote: “we need to kick this thing upstairs to the American people” (on letting the people decide instead of government).
H/T Rocking With Hawking.