On Townhall.com. Don’t worry, I linked to the printable version.
2) Barack Obama’s stimulus plan cost more than the Marshall Plan, the Louisiana Purchase, and putting a man on the moon — combined and it was a complete and utter failure — more than 800 billion dollars that accomplished nothing of significance.
3) If Barack Obama is re-elected, Obamacare will go into effect in 2014. This will lead to huge doctor shortages, exploding health care costs, companies dropping insurance, death panels, much longer waits to see a doctor, and a dramatic deterioration in the quality of American medical care.
4) Do you believe that your taxes should go up in the next four years? Well, Barack Obama does,
“Nobody’s looking to raise taxes right now. We’re talking about potentially 2013 and the out years.” — Barack Obama
5) Even the left-wingers at Politifact admit that Obama broke his promise to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term.
6) America lost its AAA credit rating for the first time since 1917 on Obama’s watch.
8) Barack Obama called George Bush “unpatriotic” for adding so much to the debt. Yet, Obama added more debt in 3 years and 2 months than Bush did in both terms.
I was going to write a post like this myself! But this one will do.