This is just a round-up of a few issues that that will be of interest to those who would like to learn more about the challenges facing men today. These articles are all from this week.
- Narcissism in young women (Wall Street Journal)
- Domestic violence rates similar for men and women (Inside Higher Education)
- Discrimination in admissions, scholarships and government-funding (The Register)
- Man jailed for failure to pay 2.5 million dollar divorce settlement (Pittsburg Post-Gazette)
- Children recant false sex-abuse charges after father spends 20 years in prison (Fox News)
- Men losing 78% of all jobs lost during the recession (Forbes)
And from earlier posts this week:
And some oldies-but-goodies:
- Man forced to pay $500 a month in child support to ex-girlfriend (USA Today)
- Duke University Lacrosse players faced baseless rape charges (Fox News)
- Wife murders sleeping husband, gets 2 months in mental hospital (RightPundits)
- Daughter and mother sue father for grounding daughter, and wins (LifeSiteNews)
And the Independent Women’s Forum’s introduction to Title IX, which discriminates against male athletics on the university campus.