Once again, for the umpteenth time, on Obama and abortion, it is indisputable that in his very short time in office, the most viciously pro-abort zealot to ever sit in the Oval Office did the following:
- signed an Executive Order opening up taxpayer funding for destroying embryos for research, even though the effort is moot (more here)
- directed the Department of HHS to overturn regulations that protect medical professionals from being forced to perform or refer for abortion (more here)
- second act in office was to authorize US dollars to fund abortions overseas (more here)
- voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act (more here and here), thereby outright condoning infanticide (this was before he was elected President, but something that no one should forget). Apparently, not just once but 4 times!
- signed an Executive Order authorizing taxpayer funding for the destruction of human embryos for research and overturned a prior administration EO pressing for forms of stem cell research that wouldn’t require embryo destruction. Even though destroying embryos is likely already moot at this point
- announced $50 million for the UNFPA, the UN population agency that has been criticized for promoting abortion and working closely with Chinese population control officials who use forced abortions and involuntary sterilizations.
- defunded all abstinence-only education, instead going with contraceptive-only education that is proven not to decrease pregnancy or abortion
- Signed a new budget including taxpayer-funded abortions in Washington D.C.
- Wants the Pentagon to stock the morning after pill that prevents implantation of an embryo, which is an abortion in the earliest stages of life
The multiple pro-infanticide votes are the most egregious of the above egregious acts, and he did so without any pity for those babies born alive only to be left in soiled linen closets to die.
Think of all the pro-life people who voted for Obama because they wanted free health care, paid for by their neighbors. This is the price of it.
Here’s one of the videos in the post:
There are a TON of videos of Obama talking about the abortion issue in the BlogProf’s blog post.
This image made me sad:
It’s the born-alive baby who was abandoned in a utility room to die. That’s not what you do with babies, for God’s sake. Obama opposed the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act. He is most pro-abortion President ever.