From the UK Daily Mail.
[Secretary of State] Hillary Clinton reveals what REALLY led to Benghazi massacre – and demolishes White House claim it was triggered by anti-Islam film
- Obama administration originally said assault stemmed from protests against anti-Islam video but then backtracked saying terrorists responsible
- Officials tell how ambassador Chris Stevens was trapped in safe-room as assailants burnt the compound down
- AK-47s, grenade attacks, and a smoke-filled safe-room – chilling account of the death of U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens revealed
- Ambassador’s whereabouts after attack not known until officials rang his cell phone – and found doctors trying unsuccessfully to save his life in hospital
- Most serious attack on U.S. diplomatic compound since al-Qaeda bombed the embassies in Kenya and Tanzania 14 years ago
The State Department has said that it never believed the September 11th attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was the result of a protest over an anti-Islam movie – directly contradicting the rest of the Obama administration.
[...]A dramatic new account by the State Department reveals that Stevens was locked inside a ‘safe room’ choking to death from diesel-heavy smoke as the building around him burned to the ground.
[...]The surviving members of the compound have now described the overnight attack, which saw agents trapped in the burning compound before finally speeding away.
As they drove through the crowd, attackers threw grenades and sprayed their armoured vehicle with gunfire from AK-47 assault rifles from a distance of two feet.
A full timeline of the actual events and the statements by the Obama administration is now available.
So, according to the Obama administration, AK-47s, mortars and rocket propelled grenades are all part of a peaceful protest by peace-loving Muslims against a very offensive (but seldom watched) Youtube video put out by the evil capitalist West, with their evil free speech. America is to blame for the attack. It’s not intentionally targeting civilians with violence that’s wrong, it’s Westerners using free speech to offend peace-loving Muslims. I wouldn’t be surprised to see anti-blasphemy laws come out of this cover-up. This administration is a disgrace.
Here’s the truth about Democrats and national security:
Obama lied, Americans died. And then the mainstream media helped him to cover it up with more lies. We need to get this naive amateur away from national security and foreign policy. The Obama administration is covering up for Muslim terrorists like they have been doing for the last 4 years, and over the dead body of our ambassador. Just like they covered up for the Mexican drug cartels who killed our border agents as part of the Obama administration’s Fast and Furious gun-running operation. It’s lies piled on top of lies piled on top of lies. Blaming the United States and exonerating our enemies. That’s Obama’s worldview.
- Benghazi attack was a massive failure of Obama’s security policy
- Obama justifies censorship by blaming a Youtube clip for a planned terrorist attack
- UK Independent: “America ‘was warned of embassy attack but did nothing’”
- Al Qaeda chief suspect in Libya terrorist attack, Obama flies to Las Vegas fundraiser
- Obama administration warns contractors to delay layoffs to after election
- Obama wants to send $1 billion of aid to Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt
- Report: Iran shipping arms and personnel to Syria through Iraq
- Obama is skipping over half of his daily intelligence briefings (PDBs)
- The top 10 foreign policy failures of the Obama administration
- Russian attack submarine operates undetected in Gulf of Mexico for a month
- Defense cuts to an already weakened military exposes us to aggression
- Richard Miniter: Obama canceled Bin Laden kill mission THREE TIMES
- Can the Democrats be trusted to protect our national security?
- Obama administration leaked name of British agent who stopped Al Qaeda attack
- Obama overrides Congress to send $192 million to Palestinian Authority
- Obama’s neutrality on the Falklands dispute puts special relationship at risk
- Obama’s Arab Spring: Rockets fired from Egypt hit Israeli city
- Is the Obama administration behind the leak of Israel’s plan to strike Iran?
- Top Iranian official assisting Syria to crackdown on protestors
- Former DEA chief warns of cooperation between Hezbollah and drug cartels
- Iran launches Spanish-language TV channel in Venezuela
- Obama’s defense cuts undermine our national security
- Iran set to steal military technology from the drone Obama gave them
- Iraq plunges into chaos as U.S. troops withdraw
- Iran laughs as Obama pleads for return of unmanned drone